*Due to the success of the previous conference, Attorney Frank E. Reardon has again been asked to present at the Mediating Health Care Controversies conference in Arlington, VA from April 9-11, 2018
*Attorney Samuel S. Reidy has been sworn into the Rhode Island State Bar
*The Firm has moved from our Back Bay location to One International Place in downtown Boston's Financial District. In addition, the Firm has opened a new location at 75 2nd Avenue in Needham MA to help serve our clients
*Attorney Frank E. Reardon has again been named a Super Lawyer for 2015
*Attorney Samuel S. Reidy celebrates five years with the firm
*Due to the success of the previous conference, Attorney Frank E. Reardon has again been asked to present at the Mediating Health Care Controversies conference in Austin, TX on May 6-8, 2015
*Attorney Frank E. Reardon has been asked to present at the Mediating Health Care Controversies conference in New Orleans on November 13-14, 2014. For more information click here.
* Attorney Samuel S. Reidy is a Notary Public for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
* Attorney Samuel S. Reidy recently appeared on the Mind Your Own Business for Entrepeneurs Radio Show with Rick Brutti. Click here to hear the interview.
* Attorney Frank E. Reardon has again been named as a Super Lawyer in the Health Law industry for 2013. Visit Attorney Reardon's SuperLawyers page here.
* We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded the 2013 Best of Business Award for Boston in the Small Business category
* The firm is proud to announce the publishing of its first book, "Handbook on Medical Malpractice: Questions and Answers for Patients & Providers (Topics in Employment & Healthcare Litigation) now available for purchase here
* Ballot Question #2 puts medical ethics question center stage. Frank Reardon's article outlines the issues.
For decades, our attorneys have represented New England's largest employers as well as individual clients. Through our legal counsel, clients have been able to avoid, manage, and resolve disputes which arise in their every day personal and professional lives.
We have represented clients in litigation in various matters in many courts and administrative agencies including:
· State and Federal Appellate Courts
· State and Federal Trial Courts in Massachusetts and throughout New England
· Administrative agencies such as the Human Rights Commission in Rhode Island
and the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination in Massachusetts
governing complaints of discrimination
· Licensure Boards such as the Board of Registration in Medicine, Nursing, and
Allied Health Professionals
· Mediation and Arbitration Proceedings
· Probate Court
· Internal Processes and Hearings such as Peer Review hearings and
· Administrative Agencies
Our written opinions, from administrative agencies to the Massachusetts Supreme Court, have been precedent setting and have established important guiding principles and policies.
Many years ago, we recognized that healthcare providers are among the largest employers and that the legal issues surrounding that profession would become increasingly complex and heavily regulated. This is particularly true of employment and reimbursement regulations and laws. Having represented clients ranging from corporate senior management to individual professionals in complex litigation has provided our lawyers with the knowledge and experience that our clients have come to expect and depend upon in pursuit of their personal and professional goals.
We are here to advocate for you.
Advertising. In accordance with rules established by the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts. This web site must be labeled "advertising." It is designed to provide general information for clients and friends of the firm and should not be construed as legal advice, or legal opinion on any specific facts or circumstances. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
© 2012 Reardon Law Office, LLC. Engaged in the general practice of law with an emphasis on health care and employment. Boston Healthcare Law is a trademark of Reardon Law Office, LLC. One International Place, Boston, MA 02110.
75 2nd Ave, Needham, MA 02494
617-859-3600 Attorneys licensed in Massachusetts (MA) and Rhode Island (RI) Reardon Law Office LLC is a professional corporation in Boston, Massachusetts All materials on this website are the property of Reardon Law Office